Benefits of Enfinity Limited Roofing
Enfinity Limited Premium Architectural Shingles are made with some of the most cutting-edge Roofing Shingle technologies available. Enfinity Limited Premium Shingles are engineered to provide an advantage to both homeowners and professionals, combining in-demand product attributes into one product.
The fiberglass mat construction of Enfinity Limited Shingles features a random-cut sawtooth appearance. Two layers of asphalt-coated fiberglass mat are overlaid with mineral grains and then laminated together. The Shingles also have a self-sealing strip of enhanced polymer-modified asphalt shingle sealant on the back of the shingle, as well as a 2-inch polyester fabric reinforcing strip placed in the common bond area to offer additional anchoring for the larger 1-1/2 inch Nail Zone.
Enfinity Limited Shingles can withstand harsh weather thanks to the following innovative advancement in shingle technology:
- Nailing Zone has been expanded to 1-1/2 inches and is clearly defined
- Nailing Zone Reinforcement – 2-inch poly strip strengthening the Nailing Zone and Common Bond
- Enhanced Sealant – Polymer-modified sealant that is designed to stick even in colder temperatures
- High Wind Warranty of 160 mph
- Enhanced Top Coating – innovative engineering provides a weathering layer of asphalt
- Unique, High Visible Color Mixes
- Limited Warranty
In addition to all these benefits for homeowners, Enfinity Limited Shingles help Roofing Contractors solve some of the challenges they face through innovative technologies that offer fast and easy Shingle Installation. That is because Enfinity Limited was Designed By Roofing Experts, for Roofing Professionals.